- Do beards excite your loins? There’s only one answer.
Let’s just say I enjoy waking up and looking at myself in the mirror every day, yes.
- By how much?
On a scale of 1-10, 11.
The Tree Fella, it’s the closest to the beard that I rock and I think is the perfect mix of casual and intentional. The best look for guys is the intersection of effortlessness and intentional.
- And your least favourite? Why?
The Safety Belt, I feel like a lot of guys make the mistake of defining the chin line too high which causes the beard to look more like a football helmet strap or a safety belt for your face. It’s possible to have a beard that is full and still gives off a trimmed and well-kept look.
- Your famous beard crush is…
I definitely wouldn’t mind looking like George Clooney when I get older, his five o’clock shadow nails it.
- What’s the best thing about Bristlr?
The conversations I’ve been able to strike up because of Bristlr have felt the most authentic for me compared to other dating apps. I think it’s great to have a common interest with someone right off the bat, like beards, and then let the conversation naturally flow from there.
- If we could add any new feature to Bristlr, what would it be?
The features are great; I think the interface and messaging feels a little clunky at times. Looking forward to seeing that improve as the community grows.
- Any ‘hairy’ moments you’d like to share from the romance bank? Go on…
None that I’m brave enough to mention here but I keep track of my rambling thoughts and a running commentary on all my dates on Twitter at @brainharrington.
- Have you found love on Bristlr?
I have found mutual attraction and great conversation, and if that’s not love, I don’t know what is.
- What does the future look like for you and Bristlr?
Bristlr is fast becoming like a great friend who you’re happy to pick up the phone when they call. The future is bright.
Latest posts by Stephanie Wedderburn (see all)
- 10 Questions: MissSherwood (aka Jenny Andrews) - 3rd July 2015
- Let the Beards Unite: Bristlr Joins a Local Beardy Mash-up - 16th June 2015
- 10 Questions: Stephanie Wedderburn, Bristlr CMO - 4th June 2015