When you’ve got the nerve to ask everybody else these personal, beard-centric questions, it only seems fair that one should be willing to answer them themselves. And so, without further ado, here are my answers to Bristlr’s 10 Questions (needless to say, the beard-love runs deep here at Team Bristlr).
- Do beards excite your loins? There’s only one answer.
Yes, but why stop there? Chest hair, stomach hair, knuckles hair…
- By how much?
The action man – even coverage and not so long it bares risk of getting in the way of things.
- And your least favourite? Why?
The grand master. I’m yet to see someone pull this off who isn’t in a death metal band. Just doesn’t work walkin’ down the street you know?
- Your famous beard crush is…
Joe Manganiello. Definitely.
- What’s the best thing about Bristlr?
It appeals to a specific group of people, making it far more likely to meet someone that you’re actually likely to get on with than on your more generic dating sites.
- If we could add any new feature to Bristlr, what would it be?
Definitely want to see the tops beards in any given area. It might be on the horizon, who knows?!
- Any ‘hairy’ moments you’d like to share from the romance bank? Go on…
I once walked into a fine, bearded man, whilst rubbing my belly and singing “I like you so much better when you’re naked” in a hungover, dazed state. This was during a hen weekend in Barcelona. Not one of my finest moments.
- Have you found love on Bristlr?
I’ve found the love of Bristlr, which is why I’m delighted to have joined the team!
- What does the future look like for you and Bristlr?
Very positive indeed. How can you be unhappy in your work, when you get to look at beautiful beards all day long?!